MATRIX STR2400 Amplifier

james.sealey

Afternoon all,

Am on the lookout for some specs, information or even a manual for the Matrix STR2400 Amplifier.

Google searches have so far proved fruitless! Are there any online resources that I'm missing, or (everything crossed here) has anyone got any original documentation?

TIA

James

Afternoon all,

Am on the lookout for some specs, information or even a manual for the Matrix STR2400 Amplifier.

Google searches have so far proved fruitless! Are there any online resources that I'm missing, or (everything crossed here) has anyone got any original documentation?

I had exactly the same problem when I had one of their amps that needed fixing. They completely disappeared a few years ago but apparently Matrix amps are now available again. You might find more information by looking at this thread

http://www.blue-room.org.uk/index.php?show...=3793&st=30

Cheers

James.

I had exactly the same problem when I had one of their amps that needed fixing. They completely disappeared a few years ago but apparently Matrix amps are now available again. You might find more information by looking at this thread

http://www.blue-room.org.uk/index.php?show...=3793&st=30

Thanks James, I did have a read of that thread earlier today, but unless my vision is blurred by the 'Matrix amps are cr@p, don't touch them', 'Never had a Matrix amp fail, they're ace' banter, I can't see much that will help me.

I guess I'm really looking for someone who knows some info on the amp, or who would have a copy (either electronic or physical) of the specs or even a full manual. Hell, even if someone knows of a venue still using them it would be a lead!

James

Archived