Vanishing act

baxted02

I'm working with a local school on the Wizzard of Oz and need to work out how to make a witch vanish in a puff of smoke. Unfortunately there is no-one pyro trained available so it's back to basics.

Blinding is out of the question and there's a very limited budget. My latest thought is to use a verticle fogger in front of the witch, but wondered if anybody else had any cracking ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Dead simple, as you're in a school get the witch to stand DSC holding drumsticks, guitar straps and jack leads and she's bound to vanish!

:( <_<

More seriously:

Bring her close to a wing, and use a Le Maitre mini mist in a stage hand's hand right behind a flat/leg etc to create a quick burst of smoke.

The mini mist uses aerosol propelled smoke fluid, you plug it in to heat the element and then its good to use remotely until the element gets cold.

Handy for things like that.

Dead simple, as you're in a school get the witch to stand DSC holding drumsticks, guitar straps and jack leads and she's bound to vanish!

:D :D

More seriously:

Bring her close to a wing, and use a Le Maitre mini mist in a stage hand's hand right behind a flat/leg etc to create a quick burst of smoke.

The mini mist uses aerosol propelled smoke fluid, you plug it in to heat the element and then its good to use remotely until the element gets cold.

Handy for things like that.

Thanks for that Jon, I'll look into it :D

Archived