eMAC

Andy!

Hey,

I made a presentation last night on my eMAC, For a show on Friday (6th August) And I went to put it through our "InFocus" Projector and it displays the desktop fine and everthing but when I got to play my presentation the images and the videos come out all fuzzy I have checked all the signal bettween all the cables etc and that fine. If anyone Knows anything atall please let me know.

Thanks Andy,

** laughs out loud **! I new you'd get problems with it. (il b in later 2day btw) Right what software did you use to make it? The video editing program, cant remember what its called....** laughs out loud ** shows how much I know about macs!

Are you running the projection through the same program you created it with. And what do you mean fuzzy, what like blurred? or have lines all across them?

Check the resolution is set right for the display properties on the projector. System Preferences>Displays then use the detect Monitor option to detect it. Once it's detected the monitor, select it and then paly about with the resolution option to see if it sorts the problem out. I'd have a suggestion that the projector will be in either 600x800, 640x800, or 1024x768 (don't slam me if I've not got those spot on).

And on an asking the obvious line, you did focus the projector correctly?

Hey Thanks for all your replies... WHAT a MORNING! Well it turned out too be the Apple Works Presentation Thing we was using (It is a CRAP!) So I went down to to our reprographics and he came and had a look and told us that we should use powerpoint so we got that and its now working fine BUT one other error:

-In iMovie we seem to get these random crackly images come up on ceratin movies we make Does anyone know what this mean?

Archived