Strand 300 GOX2 Button

Will Perkins

Hi all,

Hopefully a simple question:

How can I switch from the GOX1 button to the GOX2 button to play the cue stack on a Strand 300?

Reason being the GOX1 button has seen better days, and can double jump, or totally ignore you when you hit it!

How can I switch from the GOX1 button to the GOX2 button to play the cue stack on a Strand 300?

Tis simple indeed :(

Report - ADV Setup - Show Setup

looking for 'PLAYBACKS' (top left)

Safest option IMO is Split Single. Means either GOx1 or GOx2 will trigger next Q in the stack. As you will discover tho it makes things a little messy as you get 2 Q Sheets on 1 screen (or 1/4 if on 1 Monitor) The LTP and HTP settings have their own use but makes things complicated if you don't need that fuctionality.

I do this for a couple of shows a year for a bit of Wear Levelling on the Go Buttons...

Hope that helps

- Chris

Thanks Chris,

I had worked that out, but hadn't tested it did what you said above.

I'm really after a way of disabling the GOx1 so I've only got the cue list, listed once on the monitor (single monitor setup).

I know it's possible to do, as this desk always used to run the cues from GOx2!

You could do this using key mapping. You can configure the console so that GOx2 does the same job as GOx1 and then disable GOx1. You get to key mapping like this: <MORE> {NOTES DISP} {LOAD FILES} {CONF FILES} {MAP CONFIG}

I've not done this on a 300 only 500s so don't know which key numbers GOx1 and GOx2 are. On a 520 it is 520_PBK_23. To disable the key you need add NULL (eg. 520_PBK_23, NULL) Check out the manual from www.strandlighting.com.

Archived