Double stacking Sanyo XP56/57

ghance

Hi,

I want to double stack & fly a pair of Sanyo XP57's for a front projection gig, but I've never done it with anything this small. Have done with XF20/45's in cages. Also stacked some really old Barco's but on heavy duty racking for rear project. But I'm not sure how to do it with an over grown desktop projector like the Sanyo XP's.

My best guess so far is a 2 tier meat rack and fly frames with little or no drop bar between frame & clamp.

suggestions please?

ta

.gh

Hi,

I want to double stack & fly a pair of Sanyo XP57's for a front projection gig, but I've never done it with anything this small. Have done with XF20/45's in cages. Also stacked some really old Barco's but on heavy duty racking for rear project. But I'm not sure how to do it with an over grown desktop projector like the Sanyo XP's.

My best guess so far is a 2 tier meat rack and fly frames with little or no drop bar between frame & clamp.

suggestions please?

ta

.gh

HI There

Unicol do a double stack PSU that you can use with smaller units.

If you need pricing then dont hesitate in getting in touch.

Kind regards

Lee

you can do it by actually just stacking the machines one on top of the other, making sure that the feet are sufficiently wound down as to avoid the top machine pressing the power button on the bottom one. or ignore that, because you want to fly the machines...

although realistically, if you don't already have frames to do the job (think something like barco 6000 series frames) then renting in brighter projectors maybe the way forwards, much less time wasted alligning the machines, only one lens required etc.

p.

Archived