Wheels for Turbosound Floodlight Subs

rlower

We've 8x Turbosound TSW-718 subs and I'm looking to purchase castors for them.

First question is about hole distances. I measured today and the distance I'm measuring between the fixing hole centres is 103x80mm.

Its a little odd because I'm sure they should be either one of the common sizes; 103x76mm or 105x80mm.

Does anyone know which actually fit? Or am I being stupid.

Secondly, can anyone give a recommendation of where to get ones that fit? The cheaper the better!

The two pairs of measurements you give are near as anything the same. I suppose you could say 104mm x 78mm!

Standard 100mm flightcase wheels (not generally called castors) should fit. Such castors have elliptical holes to allow some room for slightly 'off' holes.

HTH

Andy

• 1 month later...
We've 8x Turbosound TSW-718 subs and I'm looking to purchase castors for them.

First question is about hole distances. I measured today and the distance I'm measuring between the fixing hole centres is 103x80mm.

Its a little odd because I'm sure they should be either one of the common sizes; 103x76mm or 105x80mm.

Does anyone know which actually fit? Or am I being stupid.

Secondly, can anyone give a recommendation of where to get ones that fit? The cheaper the better!

Hi....I can help.....go to this link: http://www.bil-castors-and-wheels.co.uk/ca...tors-p32-33.pdf

Look at Plate G on page 33. Give me a call for more info.....chris @ BIL

Archived