Free courses

I'm not quite sure who these are actually aimed at? Looking at the coverage of the areas we would normally do on here, the level is very basic, and not particularly in depth - although it is structured in a very simple and straightforward manner.

Have a look at the Law one - I thought I'd look at Scottish Law - it's something we often cite on here as different from English Law, but there's not a huge amount of source material there.

For free info, it's ok, but in terms of a learning tool, I get the idea it's pitched firmly as school age knowledge people, but presented using more mature vocabulary - can't quite fathom the intended reader?

Given the OU is aimed at pretty well anyone who's never been to uni it's probably a taster to attract business. I only flicked through it and thought it might interest some of the younger pre-college people here, 'specially as it's free.

Archived