Pulsar Analogue Dimmer pack Fuseholder caps

lightingtec

We have picked up an ex-school Pulsar 6x10A Dimmer (12 x 5A socket version) for a short term project - but the little darlings have pinched a few of the 5A 20mm fuseholder caps (Arcolectric T0333 type I believe)

Pulsar no longer stock these and Arcolectric don't seem to stock in the UK. To avoid having to replace the complete holders, and end up with mixed ones, I wonder if anyone has a scrap dimmer pack with 3pcs spare 'screwdriver slot' fuse caps they could spare?

Many thanks in advance

Arcolectric don't seem to stock in the UK

Well Arcolectric are a british company, if you cant get them over here then I dunno where!

Have you got a pic of one to jog my memory? The current Arcolectric catalogue shows them in there, Farnell do similar ones but the flush type (the T0333 has a protruding nose), maybe worth ordering one and seeing if the insert will fit yours?

Is it so bad if the fuseholders dont match each other?

Hi Kevin

If no joy then I'll replace them with alternatives, but just trying to save a bit of time - and keep to original if possible.

The T0333 are shown in the US catalogue http://www.arcolectric.com/pdfs/Fuseholders_199.pdf but not stocked.

Just a chance.....Thanks for your mail

regards

Arcolectric don't seem to stock in the UK

Well Arcolectric are a british company, if you cant get them over here then I dunno where!

Have you got a pic of one to jog my memory? The current Arcolectric catalogue shows them in there, Farnell do similar ones but the flush type (the T0333 has a protruding nose), maybe worth ordering one and seeing if the insert will fit yours?

Is it so bad if the fuseholders dont match each other?

Archived