Lion King, Any technical details wanted

adhughes

hey everybody

I have recently been to see the Lion King and have been given a task to do a review on the show and quote all technical info I can get. I now abit about the lighting but nothing about the sound or any thing else for the show.

I was wondering if any one has any info they would like to share.

Any thing much appreciated.

Thanks Alex

hey everybody

I have recently been to see the Lion King and have been given a task to do a review on the show and quote all technical info I can get. I now abit about the lighting but nothing about the sound or any thing else for the show.

I was wondering if any one has any info they would like to share.

Any thing much appreciated.

Thanks Alex

I'm guessing you mean the west end production? In which case, I'm sure it was reviewed in LSI (lighting and sound international magazine from PLASA) quite a while back (It's not that new a show) so if you can find that issue, that would help. Failing that, if nobody on here is involved in that show, try and find out the production company (google is your friend) and drop them a friendly email. Speak really really nicely and you might even get a backstage tour, but don't get your hopes up. These people are very busy trying to keep their heads above the water just now in tough times.

Archived