Mover Repairs in London

LXbydesign

Hiya peeps,

To spare me spending lots of time phoning up various companies, does anybody have any good contacts in London for moving light repairs. Its just a dead fan in one head and a sticky blue flag on the CMY in the other.

We do have a contract with hawthorns, but to save time and hopefully a bit of cash , I would prefer to just chuck the case in our van and whizz them off to somewhere , rather than spend £100 on delivery and collection.

Of course there is SE and WL but I was hoping to find somewhere a little less expensive!!

Hope you can help

Regards

Dom

Hiya peeps,

To spare me spending lots of time phoning up various companies, does anybody have any good contacts in London for moving light repairs. Its just a dead fan in one head and a sticky blue flag on the CMY in the other.

We do have a contract with hawthorns, but to save time and hopefully a bit of cash , I would prefer to just chuck the case in our van and whizz them off to somewhere , rather than spend £100 on delivery and collection.

Of course there is SE and WL but I was hoping to find somewhere a little less expensive!!

Hope you can help

Regards

Dom

Hi Dom

Give us a call on 01767681006 or visit www.burpleuk.com, we collect and deliver from and to london, we charge £40.00ph and you're looking at around £20.00 collection and delivery.

Tin

Hi

Give me a call about this if you need for most repairs on movers we can get them turned round in under a week including ordering parts where needed.

Ben

Lights Up

Thanks everyone for the replies.

Im going with Hawthorns in the end becasue if the parts have to come over from Italy and the fixtures could be with them for ages then they are gonna lend me a couple of Alphas as 'fill-ins'

Plus we have account with them etc so the paperwork is easy.

Archived