books

propmonkey

could anyone recomend any good lighting books and also if anyonme has a tnt.dll file for the strand's offline editor I would really apreciate it. peace ô¿ô

please email me @ propmonkey@aol.com

or aim thepropmonkey or msn prop_monkey@homtail.com or yahoo prop_monkey@yahoo.com

the tnt.dll issue has been dealt with before - basically, if you install strands software on xp, you get the tnt.dll missing error - if you run it on 95, 98 and 98se it works fine. If you only run XP it won't work as it's DOS software. finding the tnt.dll file won't help - sometimes (like on one of my machines) even if you have 98se the file isn't found - then you can install it in the system directory and it does work.

books wise - francis reid, richard pilbrow as long term reference and most of the etnow publications are great. jackie staines lighting in the round book is good too if you haven't done much in that format.

Archived