DB technologies arena

wil_hob

Hi my venue has been using a Martin Audio EM serises rig for live sound 2*EM201 subs and 2*EM186 tri amped with the apropiate Martin controller, due to the EV rig in the second room (djs unpugging the limmiter) failing and the weight and size of the EM rig I'm looking to put this rig in the second room for the DJs and somthing portable and smaller (lighter) in the top bar as the rig needs to be packed into the store at the end of each gig. The budget won't strech to Martin S18s and F12s plus amps however I have heard some good reports about the DB technologies arena series but haven't heard them in anger; any opinions or other sugestions (Venue is 15m long*8m wide bands will range from acoustic acts to heavy metal) W.

I was planning to use the manafacturer designed crossover, hopfully it should last as it will only be used once maybe twice a week for live bands (there is a distributed RCF install for backgrouund music). the subs seem a little on the heavy side though at 44Kg - 8Kg more than the Martins!

I was planning to use the manafacturer designed crossover, hopfully it should last as it will only be used once maybe twice a week for live bands (there is a distributed RCF install for backgrouund music). the subs seem a little on the heavy side though at 44Kg - 8Kg more than the Martins!

Passive crossover = Yuck!

Passive crossover = Yuck!

THe ASX 18 is active is it not - unless I'm going mad

Archived