MAD QScan help needed

MADPete

Hi, I'm hoping that someone will be able to help me with this one. I have a couple of MAD QScans and two MAD IMP's. The QScans both work and respond to DMX but one is moving much faster than the other. The problem I have is that I have no instructions for the QScans but instructions for the IMP's. These go some way to helping with most things and give info for changing the reaction speed of the mirror head, but the menu sequence for the QScans is different. Does anyone know or remember how to change the reaction speed on the QScans? Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Many thanks

MADPete

MAD is actually part of Abstract Design to Light. EVL have alot of staff from MAD.

The Mad saga is a complicated one. Basically after Mad went bust, Abstract bought the trademark and made a new range of lights under the Mad name. The people who previously owned Mad went on to form EVL Lighting.

However the Q-scan range was before all that happened, and as Billy says, your best bet is to contact EVL on 0116 236 7711.

Tim (from Sabre Technology, who can support Abstract-Mad stuff but not EVL-Mad stuff)

OK Guys

Thanks for the info. I'll try contacting EVL first and see whether anyone there can help. I don't usually use this type of fitting but as they were placed in my hand for nothing I thought I'd better investigate further, they might be useful sometime.

MADPete

Archived