Used Flightcases

billy bobinski

Hi All

I am looking to flightcase as much of my gear as possible and am looking for a supplier of (half) decent used cases. I'n not concerned about made to measure, as I am pretty handy at making things fit.

Ideally, I'm after road trunks, which can be adapted with dividers, foam and extra compartments, around 1200 x 600 x 600 internal.

I've looked at the usual suspects, flightcase warehouse, flightcaseuk etc, but most of the kit is nearly new or new and as such is reflected in the price.

If anyone out there can advise where I can get some tired old things that have been around the world a few times that need a bit of TLC I would be extremely grateful.

Cheers, Billy

Cheers for the replies,

Yes, it is the traditional trunk type with all the fittings that I'm looking for, but I was hoping there would be somewhere 'Up North' that I could find, so I can collect myself and save on the courier. etc.

Like I say, even cases which need a certain amount of repair are definately not out of the question as I can use them for breaking up and making alterations on others.

Cheers

Didn't get that last one in on time, but been to used lighting as well, nothing really suitable I'm afraid!

Hi All

I am looking to flightcase as much of my gear as possible and am looking for a supplier of (half) decent used cases. I'n not concerned about made to measure, as I am pretty handy at making things fit.

Ideally, I'm after road trunks, which can be adapted with dividers, foam and extra compartments, around 1200 x 600 x 600 internal.

I've looked at the usual suspects, flightcase warehouse, flightcaseuk etc, but most of the kit is nearly new or new and as such is reflected in the price.

If anyone out there can advise where I can get some tired old things that have been around the world a few times that need a bit of TLC I would be extremely grateful.

Cheers, Billy

Hi we only tend to make new ones here, but occassionally we have some come in part exchange! I will let you know if any turn up when you say half decent do you mean lids shut but outside battered?

Cheers Pete,

Thats exactly the kind of thing I'm after! I think it gives them a bit of character when they've been around for a while and as I say, I'm not put off by the odd minor (or major) repair here and there.

If you could PM me if and when you do get anything in that you need to offload that would be great.

I don't know where you are in the country, but if it's a bit of a drive from me, I'll wait until you have a few and pick them up at the same time.

Thanks

Billy.

Hi All

Cheers, Billy

Hi Billy,I have used the "Used Flightcas co" very good very reasonable prices

Click here!

Guy

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers All for the replies,

I have found a place in Castleford who do a great line in all sorts of new and used cases, PA, drums and guitar. Went there Saturday, could have bought the shop but came away with some real bargains. Highly recommended for anybody in the West Yorkshire area who is on a budget.

http://www.rockfactory.co.uk/

Hi mods, hope this doesn't count as advertising, but I didn't know about this place until I was taken there!

Archived