DIABALOS

RoyJ

:huh: HI,does anyone have experience of small scale diabalos,these can be l.e.d or dicrotic lamps.They need to be relatively small and light weight as we are on tour.They need to go at the front of stage either side.Hope you can help, Roy

erm ..... ok. I'll be the first. What on earth are diabalos (obviously not the juggling things?). Might be a spelling thing by the other typo, but I can't think what you actually mean. I've certainly not come across the term before.

Fake flame effects with a silk flame and fans and either leds or dicrotic lamps, range in size :huh: regards Roy

Just to clarify, when you say "does anyone have any experience", are you looking for recommendations from people who've used them, or just places to look to get hold of them?

I believe the term you're looking for if you've hit problems finding them is "silk flame".

Just to clarify, when you say "does anyone have any experience", are you looking for recommendations from people who've used them, or just places to look to get hold of them?

I believe the term you're looking for if you've hit problems finding them is "silk flame".

Generally I was looking for user experiance as to which are the best ones to go for,as some seem very good,but some people seem to think that some are not up to much.Regards Roy :huh:

Archived