3w LED Pars from Thomann

whitehousejamie

I think that they are around the £300 mark each (retail) - all depends on how many you buy you could probably get a good deal.

You didnt say how you were going to use them -are they for hire, touring or a fixed install?

For hire these units are very strong!

http://www.thomann.de/gb/stairville_led_pa...oor_36x3w_b.htm

Has anyone tried these units?

Been using the 10mm LED units for a while now and need something with more power, and I think these should be a nice upgrade.

Anyone know of a better unit for that kind of price?

Thanks in advance.

I had a a batch of very similar ones from Thomann - 24 x 3W - and found them extremely unreliable. I ended sending them all back. Thomann were very prompt with a refund, but the carriage cost me a small fortune.

I bought replacements from CPC - slightly more expensive, but all except one have been reliable, and CPC pay for carriage for any returns, unlike Thomann.

I bought replacements from CPC - slightly more expensive, but all except one have been reliable, and CPC pay for carriage for any returns, unlike Thomann.

When I had a problem with some LED Pars bought from Thomann they were happy to pay for the carriage.

Chris

Archived