HK Actor Satellite poorly

gilkinted

I'm running an elderly HK Actor system (but only 1 bin and 1 top per side). Just noticed a drop in output and hf in one of the satellite cabs. Both the mid and the horn are still producing sound but definitely well down in terms of output and FR. My thinking is amp behavior is suspect but what to do? Should I approach HK or talk to JHS? Anybody else had this kind of problem?

Cheers - Allan

I'm running an elderly HK Actor system (but only 1 bin and 1 top per side). Just noticed a drop in output and hf in one of the satellite cabs. Both the mid and the horn are still producing sound but definitely well down in terms of output and FR. My thinking is amp behavior is suspect but what to do? Should I approach HK or talk to JHS? Anybody else had this kind of problem?

Cheers - Allan

JHS are fab. Give them a phone on Monday and they will talk you through any possible faults. They replaced my 1000w amp from my Actor DX for £15!! Bargain.

Archived