Cuelux Computer based lighting software

michael

According to the website, the software comes with a USB to DMX adaptor - you have brought the software haven't you? If you have lost the adaptor then your first port of call would be the manufacturers/ suppliers.

According to the website, the software comes with a USB to DMX adaptor - you have brought the software haven't you? If you have lost the adaptor then your first port of call would be the manufacturers/ suppliers.

No I havn't bought the software yet but I have downloaded the trial software, but I didnt know if it was a software like magic q where I could just buy one of the cheap adapter from Ebay and use the main software.

Thank You

I'm not sure, but I think if you go onto the Cuelux website, and click on products you will be able to buy it there, but not yet. I emailed them to ask the same question, ad they said that is where you buy the cable, but it is not yet available. That may be incorrect, I'm not sure. THey did say, however, that it has to be there adapter - it won't work with a cheap ebay one I'm afraid!

I prefer to use Jands Vista lighting software. I downloaded them both, and although Vista has a less attractive GUI, I find it easier to use. Just an idea. You can download it from http://www.jandsvista.com/m1_pic01.html

Hope this helps

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived