LD Assistant

Dear all

I am pleased to announce that I am now representing Design and Drafting's LD Assistant Total Show Simulation programme in the UK and Ireland

LD Assistant is a lighting visualisation and planning programme using Autodesk technology. This means that you stay in the dwg file format from the first line you draw to the last fade. It comes in two versions: LD Assistant PL 08.5 for those of you who already have 'full' AutoCAD and LD AssistantAC 08 which includes mnay of the draughting tools you need plus the LX side of the programme.

LD Assistant offers real time visualisation, bi directional control to lighting desks and supports most of the current protocols now in use with MA Net about to be added.

I am currently creating 3D models of European lanterns for inclusion in the program. I am also continuing with cad4theatres training, consultancy and draughting services.

If you want further information about LD Assistant or pricing get in touch with me via ldassistant@cad4theatre.org.uk or go to http://www.cad4theatre.org.uk/html/ld_assistant.html

I will be visiting PLASA so if you want a chat and a demo during the show, drop me a line

David Ripley

Archived