3D Lantern drawings

David Ripley

Hi all

Further to my earlier posts I have now added 3D models of CCT's lantern range and DHA Digital Light Curtains to the Files page at http://www.cad4theatre.org.uk/html/files.html

The CCT list is as follows

Old Sil 30 and 15 (1k and 2k)

Current 2k Sils

Turbo Sils

Freedom Profiles

Freedom Eco

Freble

Starlette

Minuette

The DHA units are

6 and 8 lamp DLC

8 Lamp pitching DLC

And to recap the Strand lanterns are

Toccata

Alto

Harmony

Cantata

Prelude

Minim

Iris

Brio

Quartet

For each manufacturer there is one file containing the lantern drawings as blocks - all in AutoCAD format

I am currently working through the Selecon list - about to tackle the Pacifics and update Robert Juliat. I am also trying to get hold of any ADB info.

If there are any other lanterns people want, need or indeed already have don't hesitate to get in touch.

These will all eventually become part of the LD Assistant inventory but at the moment they are just bog standard AutoCAD blocks

David

Hi David,

The CCT Minuette spotlights you have drawn are externally the same as the ADB Eurospot series (link).

The 1kW CCT floods also look the same as the ADB ACP flood series (link).

I should have some CAD drawings of the ADB motorised Warp, which you may wish to add?

Best regards,

Mark

Edit to add links

Archived