Pulsar 18ch 2 preset & Rockdesk

James

I have had an aquaintance ask me what the market value is for a fully working pulsar rock desk and 18ch 2 preset manual desk combination both mounted and linked in a single flightcase.

He (possibly idealisticly) would like to use the proceeds towards buying or to buy a 2nd hand sirius 24 or similar.

Any Idea if there is a market for this kind of thing or where he should advertise them?

Cheers

James

I have had an aquaintance ask me what the market value is for a fully working pulsar rock desk and 18ch 2 preset manual desk combination both mounted and linked in a single flightcase.

He (possibly idealisticly) would like to use the proceeds towards buying or to buy a 2nd hand sirius 24 or similar.

Any Idea if there is a market for this kind of thing or where he should advertise them?

Interesting question. I haven't really seen much Pulsar stuff on the used market, so it's not easy to give it a value.

I'd expect it to go for around £250 to £350 (based on £100 to £150 for each of the desks and £50 for the case), but in the end it is only worth what someone is willing to pay. There might be someone who is willing to pay more.

He could try the new classifieds section here, or Paul's website, or Loot, or eBay.

Archived