Ciare speakers.

Bad_Rock

Hi all. We are about to buy some new components and we found Ciare very competitive in price. I was told that the quality it's as good or in some models even better than RCF or 18 sound. Is that true? Do any of you can suggest which one it's the flagship on this brand?

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

Yes, Ciare make some excellent drivers. They did for a time (and still do, to some people) have a reputation of being very cheap drivers. However, being as they have supplied/continue to supply some of the world's biggest and best known loudspeaker manufacturers, they are well worth a look.

As for a "flagship" product, it depends very much what kind of driver you are looking for - any more information?

Cheers,

Mike

Hi mate,

Any more information on application? I am thinking you're looking to build 12" x 1" and 15" x 2" two-way boxes, and 18" subs?

Yes, they certainly can compete with the other "big two" Italian brands on overall build quality - whether they are better or worse suited to your application I don't know...

Cheers,

Mike

Thank you both for your kind response. Besides performance in custom built boxes how about retail market?. Let's say can we compete with both Sica and Ciare with such brands as RCF, B&C and 18 sound? Is there any advantage on price?

Thank you very much for your help.

Thank you both for your kind response. Besides performance in custom built boxes how about retail market?. Let's say can we compete with both Sica and Ciare with such brands as RCF, B&C and 18 sound? Is there any advantage on price?

Thank you very much for your help.

If your after advice on your new range of cabs to sell into the market, my commercial consultation rate is £2k a post

Archived