Swivel XLR Connectors

techtech

I have a problem with XLR cable on the fly-floor for our cans - usual crackling - I was looking for a specific XLR connector that would be good for cable strain relief. Anyway couldn't really find much but did happen upon this!

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/pro...male?sku=339117

Has anyone used these or seen them? I'm undecided whether they are useful but I'd say - Nice. :)

TT

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
would be nice if you can click the into place for if u ever fly condensers but want them aimed up stage

???? :)

if you fly a small condenser then it points straight down if they were lockable into a say a 75 degree angle then it means you could am it up stage or is it just me that dose that

if you fly a small condenser then it points straight down if they were lockable into a say a 75 degree angle then it means you could am it up stage or is it just me that dose that

wont the weight of the mic (however small) still pull it down.

Steve

Steve

yh it can do but the ones I use are light so if I put them at a 45 degree angle they end up about 75 with the weight.

Steve

yh it can do but the ones I use are light so if I put them at a 45 degree angle they end up about 75 with the weight.

Until the smallest amount of air movement on stage starts them spinning, and before you know it, you're picking up the audience...

Archived