edirol 101ua- usb box

chatterbox

I am looking for a secondhand EDIROL UA101 USB AUDIO BOX (CAPTURE CARD). I was told by EDIROL/ROLAND here in Australia, that they are not manufactured anymore. However, people in USA and UK tell me that they are still a current model there...

Anyway - I am looking for a secondhand one if anyone can help. Alternatively a well priced new one.....I think out of UK will be better than USA as the freight rates out of USA are horrendous.....

Well, I may be along but I have nothing more to offer. I had a check at my local Brissie dealers and they confirm that the unit is out of production and the sold their last on a while back. I can endorse Lamplighter's suggestion of Digital Village--I used to buy from them when I lived in the UK and know they are pretty reliable--if they have any remaining stock they'll look after you.

Otherwise, I guess it's a case of watching the usual suspects like eBay for a second hand one.

Bob

Archived