ETC Congo

Ali2580

Sorry if some of you moan and groan about this topic...

Basically I have been asked to do lighting for festival plays in a few weeks time and the desk is an ETC Congo. I have never used one before so I am getting trained on it and the other equipment installed but I was just wondering those that have used it, what it is like? Is it a fairly simple desk? Opinions on it?

Thanks if anyone replies.

"Moan"

"Groan"

Sorry if some of you moan and groan about this topic...

Too late! :)

There are hundreds (literally) of mentions of the ETC Congo desk on the Blue Room and you could make a good start by reading some of them. This would be achieved by typing something like "ETC Congo" into the search box above and clicking on the links thrown up. If that doesn't work you could try "Congo lighting board" or other such searches.

For the record, I've used one quite a lot and I like them.

However, that's just personal opinion.

If you'd like to read some of the existing threads and then come back with a sensible question I'd be very happy to help.

There are hundreds (literally) of mentions of the ETC Congo desk on the Blue Room and you could make a good start by reading some of them. This would be achieved by typing something like "ETC Congo" into the search box above and clicking on the links thrown up. If that doesn't work you could try "Congo lighting board" or other such searches.

For the record, I've used one quite a lot and I like them.

However, that's just personal opinion.

If you'd like to read some of the existing threads and then come back with a sensible question I'd be very happy to help.

Just to say, since I posted this I have found two topics with people's opinions but before I did post it all I could find was questions such as "Can I get training on the Congo?" or "Can I do_____ with the Congo?" rather than people's opinions so I do apoligise.

Please close the topic if you wish.

Please close the topic if you wish.

As we prefer to keep all discussion of the same subject in the same place then it's probably best that I do just that.

Please feel free, everyone, to discuss the Congo to your heart's content: please just do so in one of the existing topics.

Thanks.

Archived