Jump to content

does anybody know...


Recommended Posts

Does anybody know if you can buy the black plastic part of a sm 58 capsule, the bit that used to have foam stuck to it before it rotted away from our singers vile spittle?


I have looked on shures website but they dont seem to offer these gladly, I wondered if any of you bigger PA boys ever bother to mess about with such things or just thow the mic away and buy a new one.


I must learn to spell, had to edit this twice now!


Moderation: Please use a descriptive title when posting - "does anybody know" doesn't help when people are searching

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.