Strand 300 Issues

Luke-Woods

Hi Guys

I am trying to light a show at the moment but my Strand 300 seems to be misbehaving. I have got quite a few movers on this gig so am using the fixture library, I have patched everything in but when I come to control the heads the rotary display on the right (the bit that tells you what the gobos and colour etc are doing) does not appear.

Any ideas? as my show is very dark at the moment and we are supposed to have a dress run tonight. aaah!

As no one else has replied yet - many who are much more proficient in Strand OS than me, I'll give you another thing that it could be (which I assume you've already tried!) You say in the first post that gobos do not appear on tracker, could this be your ATC Pages?

Chris

Edit: Just realise you said rotary display, which is displayed on the Live screen when you have dual outputs! I've been using a 300 with one monitor output hence the slowness!

Have you tried switching the smart display on? Do they respond to commands? e.g. setting colour on fixture 1 [1] [.] [2] [@] [19] [*]

Chris

Thanks Chris

I have tried changing the smart display and it has now come up with the fixtures across the screen, how do you change the screen so the fixtures only appear in the right hand rotary screen (small yellow display on right hand side) and yes they are responding to commands

Thanks

Archived