Southern Stage Works

PDD

Just a quick one, after a search yielded nothing...

I'm trying to contact Southern Stage Works, but as far as I can see their website gives nothing but an e-mail address (which is typed incorrectly in places, but never mind). They've so far not replied and I'm about to give up, but does anybody know a 'phone number or address perhaps? On a wider note, has anybody dealt with these guys in terms of set/costume hire - are they reputable/reliable/still in existance?

Thanks.

Just a quick one, after a search yielded nothing...

I'm trying to contact Southern Stage Works, but as far as I can see their website gives nothing but an e-mail address (which is typed incorrectly in places, but never mind). They've so far not replied and I'm about to give up, but does anybody know a 'phone number or address perhaps? On a wider note, has anybody dealt with these guys in terms of set/costume hire - are they reputable/reliable/still in existance?

Thanks.

If you go further into the site and look under Little Shop of horrors then contacts there is a phone number for the costume hire side: 01435 812100 : Little Shop of horrors

Andy :oops:

Archived