Pregrammable Stand alone moving mirror light...?

onecell

Greetings oh Great & wise of the forum....

I'm looking for a moving mirror light for Branding Gobo projection, it needs to have the following features...

-150-250W discharge Lamp.

-Rotating Gobo (changeable to fit custom (logo) gobo).

-Several pre-programmable steps to operate on stand alone.

In the past I've used the Abstract VRX or Martin Imagescan scanner for this kind of job & may well have to do the same (with 2nd hand units) again, but if anyone knows of a current cheap & cheerfull model that would be very handy.

I DO realise I could use a non programmable unit & a (Pulsar Masterpiece) Replay unit but I'm trying for a simpler solution!

Cheers,

Danny

Hi,

Have you thought about using the old classic optikinetics projectors, reason is; they are so versatile and cheap and come with a whole host of add-ons and accessories such as mirrors, gobo rotators, and so on.... Ebay has a few bits on there if your willing to go down the used route. I have used these lights on so many occasions, mainly on entrances to clubs, gardens, outdoors or in domes etc. I think its the rotogobo you will need with the mirror add-on if required to make em' scan etc. also the gobos scroll on the wheel so you can create shutter effects and control speed etc. Just use them stand alone or patch em' to your board as statics!

Thats just one idea......

Greetings oh Great & wise of the forum....

I'm looking for a moving mirror light for Branding Gobo projection, it needs to have the following features...

-150-250W discharge Lamp.

-Rotating Gobo (changeable to fit custom (logo) gobo).

-Several pre-programmable steps to operate on stand alone.

In the past I've used the Abstract VRX or Martin Imagescan scanner for this kind of job & may well have to do the same (with 2nd hand units) again, but if anyone knows of a current cheap & cheerfull model that would be very handy.

I DO realise I could use a non programmable unit & a (Pulsar Masterpiece) Replay unit but I'm trying for a simpler solution!

Cheers,

Danny

Archived