Ice blue gel

leejlight

Some idiot has nicked my swatch book or I'ved just misplaced it, therefore im the idiot but anyway, im searching for an ice blue gel to go on FOH bar just to give some facial tint to the actors. Obviously I wouldn't bother asking this if I had my swatch book but I've had a rummage around and can't find anything suitable, so could anyone tell me a good ice blue colour and code asap? Thanks.

I fear 200 will be far too 'strong' if you just want a steel for cool frontlight. I'd be looking more at 202 or thereabouts. Without knowing what you're trying to achieve it's hard to be more specific than that though.

I not really sure because im having to design, rig and operate all by myself whilst working on two other shows and not having the full director's brief, im struggling. Anyway, lets put it this way, What would be the best to use for some basic facial tint or can anyone recommend a good ice blue colour?

Archived