Martin Freekie help needed

Richard CSL

Help?

I went to a hotel cabaret showbar yesterday and discovered they are using 8 moving heads imq stageline Lyre (which I cant find anywhere on the net) and 4 wash moving heads, again Stageline.

The problem is the method of control is a Martin Freekie. I have not come across this one before, but I could not get the unit to use static scenes. It has 12 show buttons, behind which you can store 10 scenes each one. but you dont seem to be able to activate the scenes one at a time , only on a speed / fade slider arrangement.

I feel this controller just is not suitable for cabaret use. Can anyone advise please.??

P.S: and where do I find info on the LYRE. thanks

The Lyre range also appear to be known as the Twist range. There are some details on monacor's site : Monacor (Monacor make IMG stageline)

Andy <_<

Help?

I went to a hotel cabaret showbar yesterday and discovered they are using 8 moving heads imq stageline Lyre (which I cant find anywhere on the net) and 4 wash moving heads, again Stageline.

The problem is the method of control is a Martin Freekie. I have not come across this one before, but I could not get the unit to use static scenes. It has 12 show buttons, behind which you can store 10 scenes each one. but you dont seem to be able to activate the scenes one at a time , only on a speed / fade slider arrangement.

I feel this controller just is not suitable for cabaret use. Can anyone advise please.??

P.S: and where do I find info on the LYRE. thanks

Archived