Video text/video switcher

gallente

Hey

I need to put text on video clips, like in the news and stuff, at the bottom. can anyone recomend any programs to do that? preferably freeware as I have NO budget at all!

Oh and im looking for a switcher, I need to plug a laptop and a digital video camera into one projector. this I do have a budget for, but its only about £40, so looking at hiring it.

Oh and im looking for a switcher, I need to plug a laptop and a digital video camera into one projector. this I do have a budget for, but its only about £40, so looking at hiring it.

Assuming the laptop has more than one input (most do) you should be able to connect your laptop to the SVGA in and the camera to one of the others (probably S-video) and then switch using the buttons on the projector.

Or do you mean switcher in the 'stable syncs' sense?

well I thought of plugging the 2 things straight into the projector, but there two input selections arnt next to eachother in the order, and you cant skip to the inputs on the remote. its a canon LV5200. plus I have to keep changing between the 2 inputs, and I dont think you can go back without bringing up the menu on the screen, or is there a way of chaning the input order, so I can put the two next to eachother, if anyone knows what I mean. ** laughs out loud **

Archived