New Hire Directory Online

3guk

Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that a new version of the well used UKSLC hire directory is online - http://www.ukslc.org/hire_directory.html

If you own / run hire companies feel free to add them via the add link on each page, it only takes a few seconds to fill out.

Also in the next few days I should have finished the search engine to go with it that allows you to search in an x mile radius from your current location, to aid in tracking down local companies to wherever you may be working in the UK.

As always comments and criticisms appreciated !!

The frontpage is currently ordered by date added, this will change in the future and just display the top 4 random listings, this should be the same on every page in the future.

The site is a work in progress and over time it should develop a bit more, at the moment I'm working flat out on the radius searching as this is the feature most requested, and the one that I think will make my life much easier when trying to get quotes from companies local to my area.

Cheers

Archived