LAMDA

Hi,

Just wondered if any users of this forum were going to LAMDA in September? I would really like to talk to other students it'd be nice to know people before I get there as it all seems so scary this growing up thing!! <_<

Get in touch!!

Sarah

Sarah, I left LAMDA a few years ago now, and have to admit that the course was one the best things that I ever did! It was a great two years and the experience and confidence I gained whilst at the MacOwan [And the Hansom Cab :-)] have been invaluable in my professional life so far. Good Luck and I look forward to seeing you in ther cab at some point, Peter <_<

Sarah-

I'm in my first year at LAMDA, which means I'll be working with you next year! If you have any questions about the training, I would be happy to answer them. As has already been said, it's one of the best choices I've made and the experience so far has been amazing. Drop me an email if you like!

Kelli

• 2 weeks later...

Sarah,

don't be scared about the growing up thing! I left LAMDA a looong time ago now, and I can promise you you'll have the time of your life. It's without doubt the best course in the country and the opportunities there are fantastic. As are the sleazy's (don't worry you'll understand when you get there!) Have a drink in the Hansom Cab for me.

Archived