Magic Q PC remote control

gdavey

I'm trying to control my new Magic Q 100 from my laptop and having a few problems. I've got the web browser control working fine, but when I try and take remote control of the desk I hit problems...

Sometimes the desk just hangs, other times I can connect but a lot of the buttons are missing. When I type in numbers on the programmer the numbers don't appear on the laptop but do appear on the desk. It's all very strange. I've tried changing the Remote Windows settings but to no avail.

Any ideas?

Your best bet will be to contact them about it to see whats possible and you should be able to get good support at the time on the phone, rather than having to rely on an internet forum. Either that, or contact the ChamSys rep on here, Matt (BR member tvi675).

In the meantime, you say that 'a lot of the buttons are missing'. What buttons are coming up and what aren't?

Usual questions of what OS / browser choice do you have on the laptop...

Archived