Jem K1 Hazer

stevendrums24

I've used them in different sized theatres, from the smallest to very big as well as outdoor stages and arenas. Had 4 running at the 02 and they didn't even try to look good!

Im Using k1 fluid!

I'm just not a fan and I can't work out why I ever thought they were ok!

I've used them in different sized theatres, from the smallest to very big as well as outdoor stages and arenas. Had 4 running at the 02 and they didn't even try to look good!

Im Using k1 fluid!

I'm just not a fan and I can't work out why I ever thought they were ok!

When inside you definitely can't beat an oil cracker like the DF50, the hang time and distribution of the haze always seems better than a water based hazer. Outside I can never seem to get enough out of a cracker before the wind blows it away.

The K1 does seem to have been quite popular for big shows and hire co's though.

Another vote against K1s - given them instead of Uniques by hire company that won't be named, but they're big, heavy and unreliable.

When haze does come out for long enough to compare with other hazers, it's not bad really, hangs ok, powerful fans. But of the 3 I have on tour, only 1 really does as it's told and only on a good day - recurring problems like overheating or clogging up, despite their cleaning cycles etc.

HTH

Archived