Best wireless Head mic set for below £300.

lelong_mckean

Hi

I'm looking to buy a wireless head mic set for my church for our pastor to use for talks.

Budget for below £300.

Have found an array of Sennheiser freeport sets with either a lapel mic or with two different types of head mics. I think they call one a lavalier. Sorry new to this and not very technical.

We already have a freeport wireless hand mic which has been great and thus I've been thinking about it for the head mic.

I've been told even though these are budget mics, Sennheiser is a good make.

What's people experience?

Any other suggestions for a head mic. Preferably one of the more descrete ones

Thanks

Hi and welcome - I'll try to explain a little. This is one of the really common questions people ask, and generally all the answers are the same. The popular ones at the moment are the more expensive Sennheisers - the G2 range, but the Freeports do have a good reputation - and the identical ones with the Trantec brand (Trantec make both!)

If you search for radio mics in the search box, tp right - you will find hundreds of posts on this very subject - rather than start a new topic off, I'll close this and leave you to have a read through the posts in the rest of the sound section. All the questions are answered there.

Thanks

Paul

mods

Archived