EA-6080 LED Bar with Showtec Showmaster 24

ztirf

Hi all,

first time to be here, and I have (for me) a curious issue with 2 pcs. EA-6080 LED Banks and my Showmaster24. Add. I have some PAR56LEDs, these units are working really fine with the Controller.

When I bought the LED Banks I worked with an Eurolight DMX Operator, with them they are running. But now - to expand the equipment with the LED PARs I purchased the Showtec - and now this problem comes up.

Does anybody have any clue what´s wrong with this. The EA-6080 can run in 3 diff. DMX modes (4ch/13ch/32ch) -

I set the EA-6080 in 4 ch. mode, start with the LED Pars with ch5 -

cheers in advance

Hardy

...and the curious issue is??

You detailed the kit but not the problem - is it all not working, does only some of it work, do you not have access to all the channels? With some more info - I'm sure we can help....

Also - an issue that arises time and again with these style of desks and fixtures - check that your DMX path is intact (and not inverted anywhere in the chain) and VERY importantly check that your desks output isn't inverted.

Once you have more info to give - we can start to offer suggestions.

Ian

P.S Apologies Ynot if I beat you to it :)

Hi Ian, sorry for that.

the LED Banks are not running (no way) - but the LED Pars are running fine with Adress 5

before this questions comes up, yes in standalone mode the Banks are well. fyi these Banks have 8 single controlled LED Pads with various LEDS.

hope this helps more

Hardy

...and the curious issue is??

You detailed the kit but not the problem - is it all not working, does only some of it work, do you not have access to all the channels? With some more info - I'm sure we can help....

Also - an issue that arises time and again with these style of desks and fixtures - check that your DMX path is intact (and not inverted anywhere in the chain) and VERY importantly check that your desks output isn't inverted.

Once you have more info to give - we can start to offer suggestions.

Ian

P.S Apologies Ynot if I beat you to it :)

A concurrent post has been automatically merged from this point on.

Most 4 channel RGB stuff

has

RED, GREEN, BLUE, BLACKOUT/STROBE

Make sure yours are not the other way e.g.:

BLACKOUT/STROBE, RED, GREEN, BLUE

As this would explain your problems as the LED operator outputs on chans 1,2,3

Cliveybaby

Hi Cliveybaby,

you´re right, the LED Pars running in RED, Green, Blue, Blackout/Strobe

the LED Banks are in /various programms, Red, Green, Blue,

So they start with ch1 in diff. programms NOT with single colour.

but to controll that with the Eurolight DMX Operator, that was not the problem (as well togheter with the PARs)

to have it more comfortable and "futureproof" I bought the Showtec and with that the Banks are not running

cheers

Hardy

make sure then that the channel for the intensity not the RGB channels

are constantly set to full on every recorded scene

The problem with control like the showmaster is that you cannot change

the attributes of each control channel

Not sure if you can soft patch

I would be pretty sure its just down to working out control channels

Good luck

Archived