White Selecon Acclaims

timperrett

I am just about to purchase some white Selecon Acclaim Fresnels (500W/650W) for a job but my supplier tells me they come with black HO7 cable with a fitted 15A plug...on the all white lantern! Obviously it would very much prettier if we could have white cable as everything else is white!

Has anyone changed the cable from black to white in these lanterns. I was thinking of probably using 3183TQ which is a 1.5mm butyle white heat resistant cable but am not sure how easy it is to get inside the lantern and change the cable or whether it is heavily manufactured into the lantern.

Your assistance/advice/experience (preferably all three in one!) would be much appreciated.

I am just about to purchase some white Selecon Acclaim Fresnels (500W/650W) for a job but my supplier tells me they come with black HO7 cable with a fitted 15A plug

Probably best to check with Selecon direct... I bought a bunch (3 Profiles, 4 Fresnels and 3 PC's) late last year and they came with white cables and plugs. Granted I am in Australia but they all come from the same factory.

Ben

Archived