Barcodata 3200

Jerome

Hello all that know anything about this projector. I've had a look online for spec's etc but get different ones everywhere I look, it would be nice to know what it's capable of. Basically we have aquired one for absolutely nothing which is brilliant but there's another snag... we don't have the remote. I know exactly how to use it from the control on the back however if we decide to rig it thirty feet in the air it would be easier to have a remote to change input signals so on and so forth. Does anyone know where I can get a remote for this projector? We have sent a message to Barco yet we've had no reply in ages.

Thanks

Hello all that know anything about this projector. I've had a look online for spec's etc but get different ones everywhere I look, it would be nice to know what it's capable of. Basically we have aquired one for absolutely nothing which is brilliant but there's another snag... we don't have the remote. I know exactly how to use it from the control on the back however if we decide to rig it thirty feet in the air it would be easier to have a remote to change input signals so on and so forth. Does anyone know where I can get a remote for this projector? We have sent a message to Barco yet we've had no reply in ages.

Thanks

wow thats an old beast, let me have a root around for you

Luke

Archived