Crewing Agencies Bristol

lukepeck

Gallowglass have a Bristol Branch. Used the Bristol crews before and they were some of the better ones.

Hire co's wise, Audio forum are in Bristol, Enlightened Lighting are in Bath and Stage Electrics are in Bristol

I can also tell you who to avoid in Bristol, but I won't do that on a Public forum, but you can PM me if you're interested.

It's always nice to hear personal views on these companies aswell as just finding them off of the internet. I'm assuming Luke was just as interested to hear peoples opinions on the companies mentioned as just links. For example if you work for a company and they make you do 90 hours in a week, drive for hours on end in 3.5tonne vans weighing 6 tonnes, or as another example simply don't pay you for work done. So it's always nice to hear about peoples experiences with companies too.

Another thing to remember & something I've not seen yet. Just because a company isn't based in Bristol, doesn't mean you should rule them out. Send your CV to anyone who'll take it. If they offer you jobs down your way, great!

Similarly, just because a companies based near you, doesn't mean all they're jobs will be near you. That's especially true with SLX & to some extent, Enlightened Lighting.

T

For example if you work for a company and they make you do 90 hours in a week, drive for hours on end in 3.5tonne vans weighing 6 tonnes, or as another example simply don't pay you for work done.

Yes, but a public forum isn't really the place for that kind of comment is it ;) .

Archived