Radio Mic Transmitter belts

stagemanagement

why not look to get some custom made?

We are lucky enough on our industrial estate to have an upholstery and fabric company who make ours for us dead cheap, any colour any size.

there are loads of small companies out there who can make these sort of things for a fraction of the retail cost.

... well its an idea anyway.

Chris, you are a star! I have spent the entire morning cursing your website as a various searches and advanced searches (including using the product order code) revealed "0 results"!!

Expect an order this afternoon, gracias!

edit: It would seem that the order code I had previously is two digits longer than the one on your link, did you re-do the catalogue since January?!

edit: It would seem that the order code I had previously is two digits longer than the one on your link, did you re-do the catalogue since January?!

Ahhh... that would be an offer code. They do expire after a certain period of time. If you ever stuck PLEASE drop me a PM :blink:

Archived