showtec light jockey 24

ricmel2004

Hi There

I've just bought a Light jockey 24 also the 4 way foot controller with the db9 conection,

nothing seems to happen when I plug the foot controller in, the instructions are a bit vague to say the least and make no mention of how to activate it.

I also have a showtec scanmaster 11 mk2 with the same conections, (and the same problem)

Can anyone help please?

Regards

Rich

When you say nothing happens, what do you want to happen? Are they powered up, is the display on the scanmaster lit?

A concurrent post has been automatically merged from this point on.

When you say nothing happens, what do you want to happen? Are they powered up, is the display on the scanmaster lit?

Hi Kevin

Thanks for the reply

Yes the scanmaster is lit up and works well wth my led par cans when used by hand,

But when I plug the foot controller in it does'nt do anything ie. patern up, step up,full on or stand by.

And there's no mention of how to activate it in the instructions

Cheers

rich

As far as I know the foot controller just echoes the step buttons on the main desk. Have you set up the scenes in memory in order to be able to replay them from the foot switches? If they're blank then of course you'll get nothing. Sorry to ask a daft question but it's the only thing I can think of.

As far as I know the foot controller just echoes the step buttons on the main desk. Have you set up the scenes in memory in order to be able to replay them from the foot switches? If they're blank then of course you'll get nothing. Sorry to ask a daft question but it's the only thing I can think of.

Sorry for the slow reply I've been away a couple of days, Yes I've programmed the desk with lots of chases & scenes etc. Thanks for your suggestions anyway

Archived