AV Company in Eastern Europe

TheGaff

Hi,

Does anyone know of any AV hire companies in Slovenia (Ljublijana); Serbia (Belgrade); Turkey (Istanbul) and Ukraine (Kiev)? I'm costing up a job for a client and these cities are their options, but they need costs on them all to make a decision. Any recommendations would be much appriciated!

Ta!

Simon

You seem to know your stuff (Judging from the website), but would pricing it on a UK supplier and transport be worth doing first off, then if it goes ahead looking for local suppliers be an option?

Be more than happy to help if you wanted to go that route. Unfortunately I don't have any contacts in those countries, the closest I could get to would be Reveal in Czech Republic, who are more set construction, but could possibly point you in the right direction.

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Does anyone know of any AV hire companies in Slovenia (Ljublijana); Serbia (Belgrade); Turkey (Istanbul) and Ukraine (Kiev)? I'm costing up a job for a client and these cities are their options, but they need costs on them all to make a decision. Any recommendations would be much appriciated!

Ta!

Simon

ally saunderson

hi simon just joined the blueroom and noticed you were looking for av companies in belgrade.if you are still looking I might be able to help you out with not only the equipment but a venue as well so if you still need assistance let me know

cheers

Archived