stockholm syndrome

gallente

I've been asked to do some projections for a meeting at my school tomorrow, I've got everything for the meeting, but at the beginning were going to show off the drama studio to the other teachers, show what we can do with the lights, effects etc and were going to be using Muse - stockholm syndrome as the backing music for it, but I cant think of anything to project for it, other then clips from the music video itself (which I cant find, not even on kazaa)

has anyone got any ideas, im looking for something with allot of colours, and can be placed into a powerpoint projection (so some sort of video clip, or something that allows me to make something, then turn it into a video clip)

all help appreciated

If I remember rightly...if you were to play it through the Sonique media player, you could use one of the visualisations full-screen. Even better...if you are using an external sound source, Sonique can pick up a signal from the soundcard's line in to trigger the visualisation

(it's free too!)

I'm not sure about licensing for public performances though...but If you are after a quick fix...

visualisations are also good with winamp, WMP and realplayer (anyone seen annabell the dancing sheep(youll know what I mean when you see it!:unsure:). You'll need to check on the licensing.

Archived