THE BOX PA 252?

palbin

Hello!

I wonder about THE BOX PA 252 full range speaker from Thomann, for my nephew and his young rock band: Are these speakers a good way tho spend their money to get a deacent PA for rehearsals and small gigs for a bunch of kids? Seems very good value "on paper" to me!

(The intention would be to either connect these speakers directly to a power mixer or use a small non-powered mixer together with the 800 watt mixer Thomann offers with the 252 speakers for little money in a package PA252 / E800 SET)

Best palbin

for kid rock (pun intended) it looks like a very cost efficient way of getting the sound. you might want to stick one of these in the chain to flatten the response out and protect it from overload/feedback. perhaps a plexiglass panel over the front would also be an idea? :rolleyes:

I have also noticed these before and thought "what a great cheap system this would be for a young band".

I'd go for it, I have not heard them but for a band starting out I don't think you can really go wrong for the price.

John Denim.

Archived