Powered FBT maxx 4a speaker technical question

jpdough

greetings,

I have a client who has some itailan made FBT maxx 4 powered speakers. I need to replace a capacitor on the main board and I am either looking for the schematic or any help. the board is running the BPM T106 94V.0

it is the first capacitor at C1 coming directly off the main AC voltage regulator. what I need is the value of the capacitor as the last one was burned and turned to ash in my hand. everything else on the board checks out and both speakers have the same problem after a 8 hour Dj session.

if anyone knows this information or where I can get a schematic for this board I would greatly appreciate it. I have also contacted the manufacturer directly though I am doubtful of there willingness to help in a timely matter. Unfortunately they need to be in use again in two days and I am in a bit of a bind.

any help would be greatly appreciated,

thanks

james

ps you can email me off list at manamnly@gmail.com I am in stuttgart germany and no one that I deal with normally here has any idea where to find a schematic or board diagram. worst case I will call the company in italy tomorrow and see how bad my italian is.

Hi

FBT is distributed by Proel. Their UK number is +44 20 8761 9911. They are normally very helpful, and may even be able to give you a contact number more local to you in Deutschland!

HTH

John

Hi

FBT is distributed by Proel. Their UK number is +44 20 8761 9911. They are normally very helpful, and may even be able to give you a contact number more local to you in Deutschland!

HTH

John

Thanks,

I called them up and they are sending me the board diaghram now. perfect.

Cheers

James

• 1 month later...
Hi

HTH

John

Thanks,

I called them up and they are sending me the board diaghram now. perfect.

Cheers

James

Hi James,

I am also in need of the schematic for this same circuit board. Since I'm in Canada my timing is a little off to call the UK. Perhaps you could forward the schematic that they have sent you via email? info@ontheairdj.com

I would appreciate this very much.

thank you,

Rob Perry.

On the Air Music Services

Kelowna, BC - Canada.

Archived