focusrite compressor

johndenim

I have a barely used compressor, as title.

Any Ideas on it's worth?

I bought it in 2005 to use in conjunction with a headset radio mic for live applications, but only used it a few times.

I may sell it, but has anyone an idea of it's value?

I will keep it if it's not much, It is part of my studio but as I say I don't really use it.

John Denim.

Linky.

focusrite tends to make good products to my knowledge they used to make the preamps on mbox 1 if I remember rightly. I guess its sounds really nice but I may be wrong

*just noticed your link says it was worth 299 in 2001 so I guess it may be worth less by now*

SAM

Cheers Sam, I have also just noticed (by actually reading my own link!) that the presets ARE adjustable.

£299, I paid that just 3 years ago, I think someone saw me coming? :)

Oh well, it's still a nice piece of kit, even though its rack mounted doing nothing in my home studio.

Any one want a bargain? :oops:

John Denim.

Just thinking great cabs, teamed with a great desk, = fab sound.

John Denim.

EDIT: Great cabs, teamed with gread desk, teamed with great amp rack, teamed with great outboard, teamed with great cables, teamed with great sound tech = Great sound

Just thinking great cabs, teamed with a great desk, = fab sound.

John Denim.

EDIT: Great cabs, teamed with gread desk, teamed with great amp rack, teamed with great outboard, teamed with great cables, teamed with great sound tech = Great sound

And great connectors, and great solder, c'mon Rich...... let's not be pedantic.

What's wrong with the LS9 sam?

Im gonna get slaughtered for this, In my honest opionion I think the LS9 is crap. Its digital for the sake of digital. I just think you suffer from being the cheap end of Digital land and everytime I use one I get more and more confused by the crazy hard user interface.... Roll on the slaughter

Archived