Best compact haze machine

raj

take a look at the neutron hazer by le-maitre[if I remember correctly - they are always just known as the neutrons]

when clean they have an output that kicks jacksie.

dosent leave a residue and lasts forever.

just remember to let it warm up and clean itself before use.

cheers

andrew

Wireless electricity happens without a bang, and does not blow any fuses.

There is an apochryphal story about a farmer near Droitwich who had a huge coil in his loft, running his freezer off the Radio 4 transmitter. The BBC aparently detected it because of a dead spot in their coverage.

Radio hams have to be careful when running high powers (we can use up to 400W on some bands) lest we induce dangerous voltages in other conductors!

Used a neutron xs last week for our rock concert - very impressive - just dont knock it over!

...(someone did, and apparantly circuit board is knackered - bit of luck the hire guys saw it before me - they seemed fine about it (although I havent had their invoice yet) and I dont thik they will charge))

and I still had another one and it worked great - just left it on all night, and no problems whatsoever

David

I remember that too... it was the Chauvet unit - do a search for "Chauvet" and have a look.

As it happens, our Neutron Star keeps going very poorly - replaced chips, re-fixed heater elements, all sorts! LeMaitre very helpful but its still not very well :stagecrew:

Thinking of getting a Chauvet unit (or even 2 for the price!) as backup units. I had a very brief play with one, and despite being a bit more like a smoker than a hazer, seemed pretty adaptable!

• 3 weeks later...
we bought a Look Solutions Unique Hazer a year or so ago - it works OK, is small and easy to use, and cost well under a grand including a flightcase. If I'd had a bit more spare money I would have gone for a DF50....

Archived