Are you in Manchester?

Hi!

Wondered if anyone could help? I'm doing a project on SM for uni and need to interview working SMs (of any kind) who are in or around the Manchester area.

I would be looking to interview people in May. Would you be available?

Or - are you trying to get into the industry and are also in Manchester? - would be good to talk to you about your efforts too.

Or - are you anywhere in the country and would be willing to answer an emailed questionaire on the subject?

Many, many thanks, look forward to hearing from you...

Nik

• 2 weeks later...
have you tried ringing the Royal Exchange or Contact Theatres - or possibly even the Lowry - although as a receiving house they will not have any DSM's of their own they might be able to put you in touch with someone from a visiting company.

Hi. Thanks, yeah, have already contacted them. Am going to speak to them in May sometime. Thank you to people who have replied by the way. Questionnaire will be winging its way to you soon...

If anyone else is willing to answer some questions on SM please feel free to let me know. Tar.

Nik.

Archived